PHD offices across the Asia Pacific region were recognised at the Festival of Media APAC Awards 2020, receiving nine total accolades, including two Gold and a Next Generation Award.
PHD Australia was a big winner on the night with a Gold, Silver, Bronze and special award in their haul, with PHD Hong Kong and PHD China both picking up two awards each, and PHD Singapore winning Bronze.
Remi Baker, PHD Australia’s Strategy Director, was selected for the special Next Generation Award, identified as one of the hottest rising stars in international media and marketing.
See the full list of PHD’s Festival of Media APAC 2020 wins below:
- Best Use of Traditional Media (Out of Home): PHD Australia, ‘Live a lot, with a little help from Google’ (Multi-app)
- Best Distribution and Amplification of Content: PHD Hong Kong, ‘Not Just One Brand of Real Beauty’ (Dove)
- Best Use of Real-time Marketing: PHD Australia, ‘Live a lot, with a little help from Google’ (Multi-app)
- Best Use of Digital Media (Web): PHD Australia, ‘Priceline Tackles Flu’ (Priceline)
- Best Event and Experiential Campaign: PHD Singapore, ‘HSBC Swing for Power’ (HSBC Women’s World Championship Golf 2019)
- Best Local Execution of a Global Brand: PHD China, ‘Eat the World with Google Translate’ (Google Translate)
- Best Partnership: PHD China, ‘Eat the World with Google Translate’ (Google Translate)
- Best Partnership: PHD Hong Kong, ‘Not Just One Brand of Real Beauty’ (Dove)
For the full list of Festival of Media APAC Awards 2020 winners, click here.