PHD UK, PHD Canada and PHD Taiwan picked up 14 nominations at this year’s Campaign Media Awards, including a nomination for Agency Team of the Year for PHD Manchester. Nearly 400 entries were submitted for consideration for the awards, which focus on innovation, strategic thinking and creativity in media.
Within PHD’s 14 shortlists, the media agency scored multiple nominations for Volkwagen’s T-Roc ‘Rammed With Confidence’, ŠKODA’s ‘#ThisIsOurTime’ and Virgin Atlantic’s ‘Winter Sale 2018: This Time It’s Personal’.
See PHD’s full list of nominations below:
- Automotive: ‘#ThisIsOurTime’ (ŠKODA); and ‘Rammed With Confidence’ (Volkswagen)
- Travel & Leisure: ‘Winter Sale 2018: This Time It’s Personal’ (Virgin Atlantic)
- The Data & Creativity Award: ‘Winter Sale 2018: This Time It’s Personal’ (Virgin Atlantic)
- Best Use of Experiential: ‘Making A Big Entrance’ (Audi)
- Content Strategy: ‘Make Your Own Kind Of Music’ (ŠKODA)
- Branded Content: ‘#ThisIsOurTime’ (ŠKODA)
- Best Social Strategy: ‘Cunard Photographic Journey’ (Cunard Line)
- Media Partnerships: ‘GTI Superdrives’ (Volkswagen)
- Creative Idea: ‘Rammed With Confidence’ (Volkswagen)
- Total Communications Campaign: ‘Rammed With Confidence’ (Volkswagen)
- Best International Strategy: ‘Data vs. Car’ (PHD Canada, VIA Rail Canada); and ‘What a CoinciDANCE’ (PHD Taiwan, ŠKODA)
- Agency Team of the Year: PHD Manchester
The winners will be announced on 27 March at the London Hilton on Park Lane. View the full awards shortlist here.