PHD UK picked up 11 nominations in the recently revealed shortlist for the 2019 Media Week Awards, including, for the sixth consecutive year, a top award nod for Media Agency of the Year.
PHD’s shortlist categories include Media Idea, Best Use of Content, and Research Insight, and cover clients such as The LEGO Movie 2, ŠKODA UK and Argos.
The next round of judging will take place in September, with a jury of over 70 industry leaders reviewing the submitted work for best uses of innovation, creativity and business impact. The awards ceremony will be held on 10 October at London’s Grosvenor House.
PHD’s Media Week Awards 2019 Shortlists
- Media Agency of the Year
- Media Idea (Launch) for The LEGO Movie 2
- Media Idea (Budget under £250k) for ŠKODA UK
- Media Idea (Budget £250k – £1m) for The LEGO Movie 2
- Best Use of Audio for MTV
- Best Use of Content (Budget under £250k) for ŠKODA UK
- Large Collaboration (Budget over £250k) for The LEGO Movie 2
- Econometrics for McCain
- Research Insight for Argos
- Research Insight for the British Heart Foundation
- Research Insight for Macmillan Cancer Support