Welcome to This Week in Digital – a week in which Nielsen launched its first influencer measurement tool, YouTube brought super stickers to super creators and Facebook announced limits on targeted campaign ads.
- Google extended Shopping ads to more YouTube inventory.
- Instagram is set to start hiding likes in the US from next week.
- Facebook announced they will limit the number of ads a page can publish from 2020.
- Channel 4 joined Britbox alongside BBC and ITV.
- A new World Media Group study revealed that brand activism has increased in content campaigns.
- YouTube shared insights on how to reach Christmas gifters and giftees.
- ISBA launched a UK cross-channel measurement initiative backed by key advertisers,
- Nielsen launched an influencer measurement tool.
- Dove’s Instagram ads are donating money to women’s charities every time a user swipes on the ad.
- YouTube launched its super stickers option for creators across 60 countries.
- A new AI project has launched to help those at risk of losing their voice to record it.
- How Amazon plans for Alexa to run your life.
- What is Google going to do with your FitBit data?
- Should marketers be worried about ad-free streaming on Apple & Disney?
- Here’s how beauty brands are using behind the scenes videos to drive loyalty,
- Immediate Media shared how they are prepping for a cookie-less future.
- The Apple card is being investigated over allegations that its algorithm is biased.