PHD Hungary has received nine shortlists for this year’s Effie Hungary awards, the most number of shortlists of any media agency.
The shortlisted campaigns are;
- Baba against Flu!, CSR campaign
- Saga Tea, XXL Promotion
- Rama margarin, new Butter flavour
- Magnum Ice Cream, new Pink&Black flavour
- Signal Toothpaste, White Now Gold launch
- Telenor, The Freedom of Discovery Repositioning
- Joint Entry – Unilever, Lipton Tea, My Morning
- Joint Entry – Telenor, 2GB+Deezer music
- Joint Entry – Telenor, Hipernet
The Award Gala will take place on the 7th of November 2014.
Effie Worldwide stands for effectiveness in marketing communications, spotlighting marketing ideas that work and encouraging thoughtful dialogue about the drivers of marketing effectiveness. The Effie network works with some of the top research and media organizations worldwide to bring its audience relevant and first-class insights into effective marketing strategy.
For more information on the Effie Awards click here