PHD International’s media planner Shona Read looks at what has been inspiring people this week;
“Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance” – Eckhart Tolle
- Low Battery – If this video doesn’t make you think twice about using your cell phone, nothing will
- Brain Magic – This brain hacker shows a live audience how our brain can work against our bodies, brought to you by TED
- 11 Chemical reaction videos – With explanations! You can finally learn why Coke and Mentos are so explosive!
- Solving the impossible – The answers to life including law, politics, healthcare and injustice, brought to you by TED
- Can money buy happiness? – Find out if being flush with cash really makes a difference in your outlook
INTERESTING ARTICLES, STORIES OR SPEECHES
- The right way to unplug – Vacations are for unplugging: we all need to escape the daily grind, but are you doing it the right way?
- Changing the way we show data – In a world of big data and location based tagging, data can now be properly mapped to represent cities in more interesting and insightful ways
- Life lessons for the rebel – What you learn on the way to the top
- 7 pieces of wisdom to change the way you work – Advice that will make you think from Steven Pressfield, Kurt Vonnegut, Martha Graham and more
Tower of London: The roll call on Remembrance Day at the Tower of London (see main picture)