PHD is an eight-time finalist in The Internationalist Awards for Innovative Digital Solutions, leading the pack with more wins than any other agency.
The Internationalist Awards for Innovative Digital Solutions honours great case studies that bring results, while highlighting the significant shifts occurring in the industry as marketers grapple with tech innovation and purposeful strategies. Two hundred and seven cases were submitted from 23 different locations worldwide – meaning finalists represent the top 15% of all entry scores.
PHD won for the following work:
- Acura, ‘Precision Crafted’ – PHD Toronto
- Birks, ‘Programmatic Spoiler Alert’ – Touché!
- Can-Am On-Road – Ryker, ‘A Ride Like No Other’ – Touché!
- Google Translate, ‘Eat the World with Google Translate’ – PHD China
- Honda, ‘Machine Learning’ – PHD Toronto
- Radio-Canada, ‘Fighting Fake News in Real-Time’ – PHD Montreal
- SC Johnson – Mr. Muscle, ‘Unleash Your Super-Self’ – PHD China
- Sport Chek, ‘Digital Window Shopping’ – Touché!
All finalists in The Internationalist Awards are winners, with Bronze, Silver, Gold and Grand Prix accolades later awarded at the Winners Evening, to be held this year on 16th October in New York, NY. The case studies are scored for insights, strategy and results, and are judged as examples of worldwide best practices.