Welcome to another action-packed This Week in Digital.
Included this week are Netflix’s user stats, new personalised Spotify playlists and why Apple is leading in the user privacy space.
- Rejoice! Twitter announced that it is bringing back the chronological timeline.
- Instagram is testing a re-share function that brings posts from other accounts into your own feed.
- Amazon has increased its ad market share at the expense of Google and Facebook.
- Social media use continues to rise in developing countries, helping to drive further tech developments.
- Video on Demand sees continued growth led by Netflix’s 45% viewership increase.
- Here’s how brands and marketers can use visual search to drive business opportunities.
- Spotify is letting you create ancestry playlists based on your DNA.
- A drone revolution is taking place in Africa.
- Xbox’s Adaptive Controller is getting people with disabilities back into gaming.